I work with most clients on a retainer or project basis where I provide a proposal, and we typically agree a statement of work. I usually do not participate in competitive pitches (the exception being when I am supporting a tender or pitch with a partner or by a client).
If you want to discuss working with me on a retainer or project basis then please get in touch to discuss your requirements, so I can provide you with a proposal and budget. If you contact me I can provide fixed price quotes for keynote speaking and in-house training courses.
I also provide a range of fixed price packaged services where I work with individuals or teams that require ad-hoc support or guidance. These are detailed below where you can also immediately book time in my diary.
One Hour Challenge
A 60-minute one-to-one video call to tackle whatever challenge you’re facing. Are you are working on your own either in-house or as a freelancer and need someone to help solve a problem or bounce ideas off?
Or maybe you are leading a small team and need to share ideas with another senior practitioner to help solve a tricky problem?
We’ll spend an hour exploring the issue and brainstorming ideas. That’s usuaully enough to break the logjam and get you on your way.
You can use your hour to discuss whatever you need to. Do you want to brainstorm an idea? Get tips for PR tools to make you more productive? Discuss career options? Get ideas for developing your business?
We can do all these and more. Just let know what you want to talk about. If it’s not something I think I can help with, I’ll be honest and tell you. I probably also know someone who can help and will make an introduction – for free!Book now £195
Sometimes an hour just isn’t going to be enough, so I also offer a fixed price Problem Solver package.
We’ll work together to analyse your challenge and identify how you can solve the problem.
We’ll ask (and answer) questions about why you’re doing it, what you’re doing and how to do it better.
This service is restricted to a maximum of two members of your team.
Problem Solver includes:
- Discovery – you provide relevant documents and other material for me to review before our call.
- Workshop – 90-minute video call to explore the issue and provide challenge to ensure we’re solving the real problem.
- Plan – a short action focused plan with recommendations how to solve the problem and achieve a successful outcome.
- Support – up to 60 minutes of support by email during the next 30 days
- Review – 60-minute video call for follow-up and review within the next 90 days (depending on your needs).
For almost 20 years Stuart Bruce has worked with PR agencies and in-house teams to help them explore the future of PR and communication. He has delivered keynote speeches and run corporate workshops in the UK, Brussels, Croatia, India, Dubai, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, the USA and more.
He has delivered Future or PR keynotes at conferences, summits and at in-house corporate events for organisations as varied as IATA, Specsavers, Tourism Ireland, UK Sport and Visit Britain and PR agencies such as Weber Shandwick, Leo Burnett, Finsbury as well as numerous smaller and mid-size agencies.
Stuart has now built on his 10 years’ experience of remote speaking and training and 20 years’ of exploring the future of PR to launch an innovative virtual keynote and workshop on the Future of PR and Communications.Book Future of PR
- Members of the CIPR, PRCA or AMEC are eligible for a 10% discount. If you a member of another PR association that is a member of either Global Alliance or ICCO you are also eligible for a 10% discount. Please contact Stuart Bruce directly to book a discounted service as MeetingFox currently can’t authenticate discounts.
- All sessions will be conducted by video call using your choice of MeetingFox, Microsoft Teams, Zoom or Skype. Or if you prefer you can invite me to join a meeting hosted on your own video conferencing platform.
- Prices shown include UK VAT.
- Services booked via MeetFox are payable immediately via credit card using Stripe. Services booked directly are payable via bank transfer on confirmation of the date of the session and must be be paid before the commencement of the session.