Public relations consultancy specialising in crisis communications and reputation management
Stuart Bruce Associates is a public relations consultancy specialising in crisis communications and reputation management.
We help companies, organisations and individuals protect and defend their reputations. We help you with:
The most successful crisis communications is when you can’t remember what the issue was, because we helped prevent it becoming a crisis:
- Delivering crisis communications training workshops for the CEOs and heads of communications of sports teams competing in the Tokyo Olympic Games.
- Supporting a global quasi-governmental organisation manage the publication of a report detailing historic racism by its predecessors.
- Developing an extensive issues management plan for the closure of an iconic brewery. This project included stakeholder mapping, media training and messaging workshops.
- Helping a US pharmaceutical company avoid an issue regarding the non-availability of life saving drug from becoming a crisis.
- Working for a global insurance company to develop and implement a comprehensive digital and social media crisis plan following an FOI request by an MP into alleged abuse in childrens’ homes.
- Advising a multinational consumer electronics company on several issues and crises including leaks of confidential documents, product recalls and human rights abuses in the factories of one of its suppliers.
My home is in the UK and my clients are all around the world. They range from start-ups and not-for-profit organisations to multinational corporations and governments.
Please get in touch for an initial chat on Teams, Zoom or WhatsApp about how I can work with you.
Consultancy and strategy
Proven track record
Stuart Bruce has worked internationally to counsel and train some of the world’s biggest companies, governments and not-for-profit organisations.
- The global pandemic and work from home has seen an explosion in interest in community management and professional communities. In reality, it’s not really that … © Stuart Bruce – Community management lessons from the Guild Community Summit was first published on Stuart […]
- Last week I was one of the speakers at Communicate magazine’s DataComms conference. It highlighted how important it is for PR and communications professionals to … © Stuart Bruce – DataComms conference shows how PR and comms must get better at data was […]
- Respect for chartered PR professionals has increased and provides a competitive career edge A new study from the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) and … © Stuart Bruce – Chartered PR status still isn’t respected as much as in other professions was […]
- In the PR and communications world, timesheets are often derided or treated with fear and contempt. There are two main schools of thought against them. … © Stuart Bruce – Why in-house comms and PR agencies should love timesheets was first published on […]