Stuart Bruce Associates works best when we work as your professional development partner to build capacity in your team to enable you to achieve more than you could achieve by working alone.
That makes us very different to a traditional PR agency that wants to do everything for you in order to sell you its services. It’s about capacity building to get the best out of you and your team.
We use professional development tools, including the Global Alliance’s Global Body of Knowledge Project to assess and map the skills, behaviours and knowledge needed by public relations and communications practitioners at every stage of their career.
We have a wide-range of existing masterclasses which can all be customised for your requirements. Through our associates we can also offer a range of other training courses including video production, SEO for PR and writing. We can also develop bespoke courses to match your specific requirements.
Masterclasses and training courses
- Future of public relations and corporate communications
- Public relations and corporate communications strategy
- Measurement and evaluation of public relations and communications
- Integrated communications strategy and PESO
- Crisis communications planning and management
- Digital and social media for public relations and communications
- Digital public affairs and lobbying
- Reputation management
- Content marketing and management
- Corporate storytelling
- Digital media relations
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Digital and social media for internal communications and employee enagement
- Online writing and SEO
Professional development services
- Team competency audits
- In-house communications management process mapping and audit
- In-house training and team development
- Knowledge and skills transfer
- One-to-one mentoring and coaching
- Masterclasses and training courses customised to your requirements
- Bespoke masterclasses and training courses
- White label courses for training companies and membership organisations
- Third party training recommendations and quality monitoring