For media interviews on public relations, communications and social media please contact Stuart Bruce on +44 7852 135456, Twitter @stuartbruce or email.
You can see some of his recent broadcast interviews and comments on his PR blog including France 24, Al Jazeera, CNN, BBC, The Sun, The Guardian, Total Politics and PRWeek.
Stuart Bruce delivers keynote speeches to clients and industry associations around the world. He has spoken in more than 15 countries including the UK, India, Turkey, Estonia, Russia, Croatia, Belgium, Iran, Ukraine and Malaysia.
Recent keynote speeches include:
- moderating the Davos World Communication Forum
- digital and social media at the global Crisis Communications Summit of the International Air Transport Association in Istanbul
- communications for regulated industries at the European Lotteries Association communications summit in Zagreb
- Future of PR for Visit Britain in London
- Fake news at the Economic Times Corporate Communications Summit in Mumbai
He creates unique, custom speeches for every event to meet the needs of the organisers and their audiences. His most popular topics include:
- The future of public relations and communication
- Protecting and enhancing reputation in the digital and social media age
- World-class measurement and evaluation of public relations and communications – the elusive proving the ROI
- Surviving the crisis in a world of 24 second news
- Ethics and professionalism in the industry everyone hates – PR
- PR isn’t marketing or publicity, but behaving better