Stuart Bruce delivers PR keynote speeches to clients and industry events around the world. He has spoken in more than 15 countries including the UK, India, Turkey, Estonia, Russia, Croatia, Belgium, Iran, Ukraine and Malaysia.
Some of his keynote speech highlights include:
- Moderating the Davos World Communication Forum
- Fake news at the Economic Times Corporate Communications Summit in Mumbai
- Digital and social media at the global Crisis Communications Summit of the International Air Transport Association in Istanbul
- Communications for regulated industries at the European Lotteries Association communications summit in Zagreb
- Future of PR for Visit Britain in London
He creates unique, custom speeches for every event to meet the needs of the organisers and their audiences. His most popular topics include:
- The future of public relations and communication
- Protecting and enhancing reputation in the digital and social media age
- World-class measurement and evaluation of public relations and communications – the elusive proving the ROI
- Surviving the crisis in a world of 24-second news
- Ethics and professionalism in the industry everyone hates – PR
- PR isn’t marketing or publicity, but behaving better
Stuart Bruce has been delivering virtual keynote speeches since 2011. He has a fully equipped home studio with cameras, microphones, lighting and green screen.
He offers a variety of options for virtual conferences including live presentations and pre-recorded keynotes where Stuart interacts live with the delegates via chat followed by a live video Q&A with a conference moderator or MC.