We provide modernised PR training all around the globe for some of the world’s largest companies, organisations and governments as well as smaller and start-up enterprises.
We privately mentor and coach senior heads of PR and communications, as well as providing training and support for their teams of PR managers and executives.
Every in-house course is tailored to meet the exact needs of the client. Popular topics for PR training include:
- Modernised PR strategy
- Modernised PR planning and management
- Crisis communications for the digital and social age
- PR and communications measurement and evaluation
- Content marketing for PR professionals – creation, curation, activation
- Modernised media relations
- Digital and social public affairs, lobbying and advocacy
- Search and SEO for PR professionals
- New PR tools, tactics and techniques
- Corporate storytelling and compelling content
- Modernising internal communications using social and digital media
As well as developing the skills of in-house public relations and corporate communications teams we also work with PR agencies to modernise their business and improve the skills of their team. We’ve worked with both small owner-managed PR agencies and big global PR consultancies owned by WPP and Publicis.
Our training is delivered in British English, but we also have experience of working through interpreters and have a team of associates who can deliver training in other languages.
As well as running in-house PR training courses we also deliver a range of open training courses via third party training providers in the UK, Europe, Middle East, India, Asia, Australia and USA including the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, the Institute of Internal Communications, PR Academy, the International School of Communications and others.
Please get in touch for a no obligations chat about how we can develop and deliver a PR training programme for you and your team.